Download Iveco Turbostar V1.1 Mod for free on NewGamesMods.com
The Iveco Turbostar V1.1 module for Euro Truck Simulator is a very attractive mode for lovers of the Iveco truck company. This game mode comes with new improvements to the engine, sound, windows, lights, fuel consumption, power, and suspension. We will notice a beautiful aspect of the truck that will leave us with a very beautiful image and an extraordinary driving experience.
– glasses opacity;
– shadows and UI shadows;
– trailer shaking;
– 4×2 chassis 3d parts overlap;
– Hi-Way UI shadow compromised by the mod;
– level 27 required to buy the truck;
– wipers inside the front glass;
– 4×2 physics, skin selection errors;
– Speedline rims misalignment (Gold Pack & Tuning Pack);
– missing hinges on refrigerated side doors (BDF & Gold Pack);
– left turned steel section on the refrigerated box (BDF & Gold Pack);
– inverted curtain side trailer def info (BDF & Gold Pack);
– missing badge for 645 Hp engine (Tuning Pack & Gold Pack).
– Added Fmod Engine sound;
– Added interior and exterior windows and buttons animations;
– Stock cargo prices;
– Added “Hard Economy” mod for all the trailers, with realistic cargo prices (optional);
– Changed “White Ice” skin and accessories (Gold Pack);
– Added Speedline version 2 (Tuning Pack), Iveco rims cover (Gold Pack), 190 48 skin selection for Tuning Pack.
TO BE FIXED:
– Retarder sound (waiting for SCS Modding Wiki guides);
– Air Horn sound (waiting for SCS Modding Wiki guides).
Download Link (ShareMods.com)
How to Install Iveco Turbostar mod in Your Computer:
1) Download the module from the link below in this post.
2) Extract the module from the .zip or .rar archive.
3) Copy the extracted file or files from the archive to the My Documents / Game Name / Mode folder.
4) Refresh the computer to update the changes by pressing the F5 key on the desktop.
NOTE: If the file is downloaded directly in the original format, then it is no longer necessary to unzip the file but copy it directly in the specified format or directory.